Social media can’t be ignored – it’s essential for ensuring your business’ marketing is making an impact and reaching customers. Now is the time to take action and advantage of the digital age – our Social Media 101 Workshop will give you the tools to do just that.
Make your business stand out in a world saturated by mediocre social media marketing and book with The Green Light team to learn how to take your business into the digital age!
What you can expect from our workshop:
- A full day practical workshop, working hands-on with our Digital Media team on your business’ online PR strategy
- Understand and learn which are the best social media platforms for your specific needs
- Understand and learn the value of how best to ensure your chosen social media platforms work best for your business
- Brainstorm with other participants and our team to develop a strategic and workable social media PR strategy for your specific business
- A detailed feedback report of your company’s current social media efforts and where improvements can be made to ensure correct brand growth
- Should my business be on Facebook? Understanding the power of the platform
- Make your Facebook page represent your brand to its full potential
- Facebook advertising; you have to pay to play: Reach new customers & ensure brand loyalty
- The good, the bad and the ugly; how to master day-to-day Facebook management
- Creating creative content (forever and ever…)
- The new Facebook algorithm; stop panicking
- How Instagram can help my brand?
- Your Instagram grid and profile is everything.
- The power of creating brand-driven visuals; Instagram content is king – learn how
- Instagram management; it’s all about your presence
- Full day training (9am – 2pm)
- Bring laptops
- Cost: R1 700 + VAT; including refreshments and a light lunch
- Date: TBC
- Venue: 170 Victoria Road, Pietermaritzburg.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.